Aluminum Polish Busch Super Shine 16 oz.
Free Ground Delivery
We strive to get all orders out same day, if ordered before 2:00pm EST. We offer Free Shipping on all items, and ship most items on FedEx Ground. With multiple warehouses across the country most items are a 2 day transit time.
On orders of 12 wheels or more, customers must have a commercial address for bulk discount, or be willing to pick up pallet at local terminal.
On FedEx Express orders, Orders must be in by 1:00pm EST to give express delivery driver the 4 Hour window they require. Prices for express are displayed at checkout.
We are happy to ship to our international customers. Just follow the checkout process and shipping fees will display at checkout with no obligation to purchase.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or text 800-830-4547
Restores brilliance to dull uncoated aluminum wheels, fuel tanks, trailers, diamond plate, and trim. Polish to be applied by hand or to save time, use a drill and hand held buffer. Black residue wipes off easily and washes off hand with soap and water. Provides a long lasting brilliant shine with superior resistance to dulling. To reduce buffing effort, use Busch Aluminum Wash before polishing with Super Shine. To prolong the shine, apply Busch Aluminum Wax and Sealant after Super Shine is applied. Super Shine is also available in kit form.
- Rapidly cuts through oxidation
- Superior resistance to dulling
- Restores shine to bare, uncoated aluminum with minimal effort.
- Polishes all soft metals, such as copper, brass, magnesium, bronze, silver, gold. Also works well on ferrous metals.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors that shield metal from the elements.
- Black buffing residue is easily washed from hands with soap and water.
Easy to Use:
- Prep surface to polish using Busch Aluminum Wash. If surface is in good shape, use 50/50 diluted ratio of cleaner. Let surface dry and wipe away any excess water.
- Surface must be in good shape, free of pitting or imperfections that will inhibit a good shine.
- Apply Busch Super Shine aluminum polish to terry cloth rag, and wipe onto surface. If using by hand, wipe in back and forth motion until black residue appears. Using separate terry cloth rag, wipe black residue away to reveal the shine. With a machine and buffing pad, lightly wipe the polish onto the surface, coating the entire wheel. Let haze for 5 minutes and buff to a shine.
- Use Busch Aluminum Wax and Sealant to keep a long lasting shine.