Michelin LT225/75R16 LTX M/S2
Free Ground Delivery
We strive to get all orders out same day, if ordered before 2:00pm EST. We offer Free Shipping on all items, and ship most items on FedEx Ground. With multiple warehouses across the country most items are a 2 day transit time.
On orders of 12 wheels or more, customers must have a commercial address for bulk discount, or be willing to pick up pallet at local terminal.
On FedEx Express orders, Orders must be in by 1:00pm EST to give express delivery driver the 4 Hour window they require. Prices for express are displayed at checkout.
We are happy to ship to our international customers. Just follow the checkout process and shipping fees will display at checkout with no obligation to purchase.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call or text 800-830-4547
Please Note: Tires must be purchased along with a corresponding set of wheels. Tires will be mounted, balanced and delivered for free.
The Michelin LTX M/S2 is Michelin's most popular tire for pickups, crossovers, and SUVs—and with exceptional treadlife, fuel efficiency, and comfort, it's easy to see why. The tire's silica tread compound and lateral water evacuation grooves provide excellent grip and stopping power in inclement weather, and the tread design incorporates more biting edges than its predecessor for improved light snow traction.
Ship Weight: 39.00
Mileage Warranty: 70K
Season Designation: All Other
Sidewall: Black Wall
Extended Mobility: N
Load Range: E
Max Load Dual: 2470@80
Max Load Single: 2680@80
Overall Diameter: 29.29
Rim Width Max: 7
Rim Width Min: 6
Tread Depth: 13.5
- Silica tread compound provides exceptional wet handling and braking
- MaxTouch Construction; distributes forces of acceleration, cornering, and braking for longer wear
- Super high tensile steel belts for durability
- Tread design features 8% more biting edges than its predecessor for better grip in snow
- 3D active sipes for improved handling
- Nylon cap maximizes the tire contact with the road for improved handling and tread life
- Three circumferential grooves provide exceptional resistance to hydroplaning
- Additional sipes and large lateral grooves for improved snow traction